Covid-19 Guidance for New and Existing Bookings
Covid-19 Update: as at 5th June 2020
The safety of our guests, owners and employees is of upmost importance to us. In light of this, and in line with latest government guidelines, we are contacting all customers travelling up to and including 10th July 2020 to let them know that, unfortunately, their holiday cannot go ahead as planned. We are accepting new bookings with an arrival date from 11th July 2020.
For new bookings made after 5th June for travel dates between 11th July and 24th October 2020We can-not guarantee that Haven will be able to open their on-site facilities and entertainment, although they have stated on their website that they will begin to do so as and when Government Restrictions are lifted. By making a booking you are doing so on the understanding that the on-site facilities provided by Haven may not be available for the remainder of the 2020 season.
For customers with travel dates between 23rd March and 10th July 2020We are offering the option to transfer your holiday to an alternative date, subject to availability. Alternatively, you may choose to obtain a cash refund of the amount paid previously for the affected holiday. We are dealing with a high volume of requests and you being patient and waiting for us to contact you will allow us to deal with customers in a logical order and will make the process smoother and more efficient for all affected customers.
For existing customers with travel dates between 11th July and 24th October 2020At present, there is no indication that holidays after 11th July 2020 cannot go ahead, although there is a strong possibility that on-site facilities and entertainment will not be available. Should you prefer to postpone your stay, we are offering you the option to transfer your booking to a date in 2021, subject to availability. If you decide to wait and your travel dates were to be affected by public health measures resulting in the holiday park being closed such that your accommodation cannot be provided, you would at that point have the choice of either transferring your holiday to an alternative date next year or you can choose to obtain a cash refund of the amount paid.